Lasting Gifts: Living with Intention and Dying in Peace, a manual created by Kim Ebert-Colella and Shannon Harder Ronald, offers a comprehensive guide to help you think through the process of preparing for your death. It will help you look at every aspect of your life situation, from practical essentials to personal reflections and memories. Chapters are devoted to each of the following areas, and include worksheets for you to record your information and preferences:
- Essential Information: Vital statistics, emergency instructions, key contacts, document storage
- Family: Family history, family stories, children’s information, pet care
- Reflections on Life: Personal reflections, memories and letters to loved ones
- Final Celebrations and Services: Funeral planning and instructions, obituary
- Medical Records: Personal and family medical history
- Money Matters: Finances, banking, insurance, investments, real estate
- Home: House and yard care
- Legal Documents: Will, power of attorney, medical directives and more
The Lasting Gifts manual means that this important task doesn’t have to be an overwhelming one. You can work through the manual one piece at a time, in whatever order you choose. Work at your own pace, on your own or with a loved one. However you choose to use Lasting Gifts, you’ll be glad you did.
Regular Price: $39.95
For Bulk Orders, or to use a Promotional Code, please contact Kim directly.